Wednesday, June 6, 2007

You're In My Bubble!

I was in the checkout line at the store purchasing the next 2 weeks worth of groceries when my "invasion light" was going off. That is right. I do not like my bubble to be invaded by other people, especially people I do not know. The checker hadn't even finished scanning all my stuff, and the next "group" (and I mean "group"...mom, dad, grandpa, monkey son, daughter, and humongous grocery cart with a monster truck on the front, which was not being occupied by either of the 2 children) were crowding my bubble. They were so close that the grandpa was standing directly behind where I was standing at the card scanner, the dad was unconsciously pushing the cart into my calves while monkey son was climbing on the monster truck and sliding off into me. I wanted to scream...
"Step back and wait your turn!"

No comments: