Thursday, June 7, 2007

Watch It Melt!


The ice cream I mean. Or maybe I mean the pounds?? Either way, they both are melting. Well, currently the ice cream is, but the pounds are next. (Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best)

I have been inspired to start Weight Watchers again thanks to Amanda (you go girl!), and the size 14 (YES....14!!) dress I just bought today for a wedding we are going to next month. But before I start...tomorrow, I am going to enjoy that lovely bowl of ice cream up there toped with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. Yum! It is my last bowl of satisfaction. How sad. (Sigh)


So long ice cream! So long Hershey's Chocolate Syrup! And Bye-bye pounds!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! It will be nice to know someone else I know will be starving right along with me. :)

Arndt's said...

Thanks! I think I am doing okay so far, but it is only the first 14 hr and 47 min. =) I am holding out as long as I can and then I am eating my 10 free baby carrots.

Anonymous said...

I found it, you, I mean! Okay, so I am confused now. First, are you excited you fit into a fourteen or mad? And I did Jenny Craig, hated weight watchers. Which are you doing? But I am so very glad I inspired you! I have become a health and fitness fanatic. But believe me, if you can commit to this, you will love it!!! I promise. Call me anytime about it. I'll be praying for you. It always helped me. Oh...how humiliating, I just read the other comments and saw that there is another Amanda that you were most likely speaking about. oops. LOL!